Help | Contact Us
Introduction to Biological Engineering Design
8. Measurement for Biological Parts
Download the video from Internet Archive.
Izzy discusses what measurement data is available for biological parts, and Sally gives an overview of scientific measurements.
1. Open Reading Frames (ORFs)
2. Building a Gene: Correct...
3. Genetic Programs: Why Pa...
4. Genetic Digital Devices:...
5. The Abstraction Process:...
6. Controlling Growth: The ...
7. DNA Synthesis: Stringing...
8. Measurement for Biologic...
9. The iGEM Competition
10. Biosafety Levels
11. Bacterial Growth and it...
MIT OpenCourseWare makes the materials used in the teaching of almost all of MIT's subjects available on the Web, free of charge. With more than 2,000 courses available, OCW is delivering on the promise of open sharing of knowledge.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology