Course Meeting Times
Lectures: 1 session / week, 3 hours / session
Assignments and Expectations
- Students will have several readings to complete each week and will also be expected to write about them.
- Students must also be prepared to present in class on readings on two different weeks. Specifically, bring to class a visualization and discuss it.
- Students will also be expected to actively participate in class by raising questions and leading discussions.
- There are three assigned papers:
- Project 1: Archaeology of a Visualization
- Project 2: Interview with a Visualizer
- Project 3: Visualization Teaching and Counter-Visualization