How have your thoughts on teaching and learning changed over the last three months?
- Give an analysis of your mini-lesson. What did you do well? What do you still need to work on?
- Describe any differentiated instruction you have observed. What are you inclined to try yourself?
- What do you want to learn more about?
Topic II "Excellent Practice" Ideas
- Describe successful practices you observed in the classroom—practices that you are interested in trying out in your teaching next month.
- Give a short description of teacher resources you have encountered and their particular strength (i.e., websites, textbooks, etc.).
- Describe successful beginning and ending class scenarios you have observed.
Topic III (On a Separate Sheet)
Give a description of your plans for January (what school will you teach at, what classes will you teach and who is your mentor teacher, do you have any concerns and if so describe them).