When you look at a speaker page, think about what you can learn that will help you build your own:
- What kind of sound was the designer looking for?
- Which drivers did they use, and why did they pick them?
- What are the crossover slopes, and how complex/expensive do they look? Try to understand how the circuit works.
- What does the enclosure look like: Sealed, vented, dipole? (You can enter the driver and box parameters into Unibox to see what kind of bass response the designer was aiming for.)
Amplifier and Other Projects
- HTG: So many finished projects are embedded in this forum
- DiyAudio: Some more hard core electronics type people