- Chapter 17: Citric Acid Cycle
- Synthesis of Acetyl-Coenzyme A
- Enzymes of the Citric Acid Cycle
- Regulation of the Citric Acid Cycle
- Reactions Related to the Citric Acid Cycle
Lecture Video: Respiration: TCA Cycle
This video focuses on the TCA Cycle, also called the Krebs Cycle or Citric Acid Cycle. Professor Essigmann reviews in detail the enzymes and regulation of the TCA Cycle as well as intersecting pathways (e.g., anapleurotic reactions).
Problem Set & Solutions
Problem Solving Video: Problem Set 7, Problem 1: Tracing Labels through Pathways
This problem deals with tracking a labeled atom through various metabolic pathways. This process is one of the established ways to test whether the mechanism we propose for these pathways is, in fact, consistent with what we observe inside the cells.