Critical Political Economic Approaches: Is It The System, Or Is It Propaganda? Yes.
At the same time, attention to the representational distortion produced by the economic logic of the cultural industries also needs to be balanced by an understanding of the realities of concrete propaganda campaigns by state, corporate, and other nonstate actors.
- Check-ins, final project discussion (30 min)
- discuss readings (50 min)
- 10 min break
- "Theory of Change" in class project (45 min)
- create a theory of change
- share back with everyone
- choose a model and apply to your class project