Research Resources—a compilation of resources on research, gender and computer games literature, and e-sports and pro-gaming literature by the instructor.
For Session 6: Race, Sexuality, and Queering Game Design
- Dys4ia (and other Anna Anthropy Games)
- LIM (and other Merritt Kopas Games)
- Deirdra "Squinky" Kiai's Games
- Even Cowgirls Bleed (and other Christine Love Games)
- A Closed World (from MIT's GameLab)
- Twine directory @ Webbed Space
For Session 8: Co-creativity & Labor
- The Smash Brothers Documentary – full episodes on YouTube
For Session 9: E-sports & Competitive Gaming
- Taylor, T. L. Raising the Stakes: E-sports and the Professionalization of Computer Gaming. MIT Press, 2015. ISBN: 9780262527583.