You will present the first half of your final project on Session 11, including:
- What is the main problem you are addressing or the main idea you are exploring?
- What is the closest background work that has been done?
- What have you built / designed / examined? For example, if you have an experiment design, show us a picture of the design - perhaps a visual for how the study is set up. Or show us a demo video or live demo of the system you built (visuals / demos are strongly preferred to verbal descriptions).
- What part of this is hardest? Illustrate clearly a challenge you have.
You will present the second half of your final project on Session 12, including:
- (Brief recap) What is the main problem you are addressing or the main idea you are exploring? (Do not be afraid of Repetition, it is good for memory formation - set the context.)
- How did you evaluate your work - What tests did you run? How many people? How were they recruited? What did they do? How do you know your test was good - what are your criteria for success?
- What results did you find / learn / conclude? Show evidence / statistics to support your work.
- Discuss your results: What is strong? What is weak? What would you recommend doing differently if you had time to do it over or if somebody else takes a pass at it? Help us learn from what you learned.