The following assignment is worth 20% of the final grade, and will be due during Week 5.
Submit 10 websites for the Global System for Sustainable Development (GSSD) database via "Submit Site."
Read the sections on GSSD listed below.
- "What is GSSD?"
- "GSSD Mapping Design"
- "Guide to Core Concepts" under "KnowledgeSystem" (IMPORTANT)
- "Search GSSD" (and options)
- This is about submitting websites for GSSD Info-Base via "Submit Site"
- Go to the www—search, locate and evaluate relevant sites of your choice
- See "Knowledge Data Types" in "Knowledge System" for knowledge content
- Locate ten (10) different content-materials to submit
- Fill out the submit site form for at least ten (10)
- A home page is NOT always useful—so do not automatically go for the home page (& url). Please locate content-substance materials (& url)
- Note that "Search" operates over "abstract"
- This means that the abstract must have all key concepts and relevant words
- Use items in "Guide to Core Concepts" in your abstract
- If you quote directly, please use quotation marks
- Your choice of topics issues etc.: See details of concepts in "Guide to Core Concepts" for more granularity