Undergraduate students enrolled in 15.301 are required to complete a group project. The following was used as the project topic in Spring 2003.
No Parking or Frayed Tempers in the Sloan Lot
- Organizations must often provide services for multiple constituencies with conflicting objectives.
- Parking is a good example.
- Devise (or find) a general approach to solving such problems.
- Apply it to this example.
- Critique the applicability of the approach to other settings.
Students should submit the Project Proposal Form by Lecture 8 (PDF)