MIT Roadmapping-Related Links
- MIT Emerging Technology Matrix
- MicroPhotonics Center Roadmapping Effort
- Example TRM Theses
Other Roadmapping Efforts
- ITRS - International Technology Roadmapping for Semiconductors
- ITRS 2001 Executive Summary Report
- Intel’s Perspective on the ITRS
- Aerospace Tango Projec
- Electricity Technology Roadmap
- Lighting Technology Roadmap
- Robotics & Intelligent Machines RM
- Compound Semiconductor
- Computational Chemistry RM
Possible Tech Roadmapping Technology Domains include, but are not limited to:
- Genomics / Proteomics / Celleomics
- Smart Materials
Why You Should Be Interested in Technology Roadmaps for Compound Semiconductors
A Call to Action – A national Technology Roadmap for Telecommunications
The Intel Lithography roadmap
Probert, David and Noordin Shehabuddeen. Technology Road Mapping: The Issues of Managing Technology Change. Int. J. Technology Management 17, 1999.
Technology Planning for Business Competitiveness: A Guide to Developing Technology Roadmaps. Commonwealth of Australia, August 2001.
Phaal, R., C. J. P. Farrukh, and D. R. Robert. Fast-Start Technology Roadmapping. Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge.
Robotics and Intelligent Machines Roadmap. Executive Summary, October 1998.
Useful References. Centre of Technology Management, University of Cambridge.
Çetindamar, Dilek, and Clare Farrukh. Technology Foresight & Strategic Planning: Future Technologies Workshop. Sabanci University, Cambridge University.
EM Science and Technology Roadmapping (Draft B).