Use class time to work on the projects.
This week, we have arranged for each project team to consult with at least a couple of advisors having relevant experience.
Boost the Body (Hepatitis C treatment)
ENERGYneering (algae biofuel)
- GreenFuel Technologies
- Sri Kosuri, Harvard Medical School (George Church lab)
- Robbie Barbero, MIT (Angela Belcher lab)
Meat! (in vitro food)
oncoCURES (early metastasis detection)
Sleep-away (alertness aid)
- Bonnie Huang and Brandon Kwong, MIT (Darrell Irvine lab)
Trash to Treasure (accelerated composting)
- Randi Mail, Cambridge MA recycling director
- Chia Wu, MIT (Gerald Fink lab)
Today we consider tips and tricks that you might use to construct and deliver even better presentations.
- Slides with some notes: (PDF)
- Video that illustrates a lot of powerpoint “do’s” and “don’ts.” ADMCVideos. “Part 3 - PowerPoint Do’s and Don’ts.” YouTube. January 26, 2009. Accessed October 20, 2009. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyPckg8eNVM.