Each student will pick one topic for presentation, and write up a one-page handout describing following:
- Brief summary of the study
- Is this novel? Why this is cool and new?
- What is the significance of the study?
- What is the strength of the study?
- What is the weakness of the study?
Sample Student Presentations
- Triple-isotope composition of atmospheric oxygen as a tracer of biosphere productivity (PDF)
- Equilibrium iron isotope fractionation factors of minerals (PDF)
- A bistable organic-rich atmosphere on the Neoarchaean Earth (PDF)
- Mass-dependent and -independent fractionation of Hg isotopes by photoreduction in aquatic systems (PDF)
- Equilibrium and dynamic evaporation experiments (PDF)