- Edward Song's comments on the week's reading and movie.
- David Levinson's comments on the week's reading and movie.
- Film can focus attention on different aspects of the performance with more specificity than a live performance. This is born out in the commentary for "The Lady Eye".
- Discussion of camera work as described in Three Philosophical Film Makers, as compared to the camera work in "The Lady Eye".
- Where/how is the character Charles in "The Lady Eye" likely to find love? What is the nature of love between human beings? Between humans and pets? How is this reflected in the cinematic voice of the filmmaker?
- Discussion of the quality of the cinematography in "Amile'", and the ideals of romantic love (Chekov short story).
- Did the character Eve in "The Lady Eve" sell out in the end of the movie?