- 1: Singer announces beginning of the third part of the course; the first related to his book The Pursuit of Love, the second focused on myths of love, and the third is based on his book Explorations of Love and Sex.
- 2: Singer leads discussion of readings on the issues of appraisal and bestowal
- 3: Discussion of the relationship between selfishness and love.
- 4: Anecdote on Jacques Derrida; continuing discussion of appraisal and bestowal.
- 5: Discussion of the question of acceptance of freedom versus paternalism.
- 6: Singer talks about his work on the book The Harmony of Nature and Spirit.
- 7: Student raises the topic of the love of things.
- 8: Discussion of whether reciprocity is necessary for the experience of love.
- 9: Discussion of personification of things as it relates to love; also, the issue of artificial intelligence.