Cherie Miot Abbanat
MIT Course Number
As Taught In
- Image galleries
- Selected lecture notes
- Assignments: activity (no examples)
- Assignments: presentations (no examples)
- Assignments: written (no examples)
This course introduces undergraduate planning students to the role of the planner in researching issues in cities both in the United States and abroad. This course is a practical, hands-on workshop that challenges students to research, write and present their ideas on two different cities: A U.S. City (preferably somewhere close) and Copenhagen. Students will be equipped to:
- select and research a thesis topic,
- work professionally with faculty and other experts on the topic of their choice, and
- research, write and present.
Other OCW Versions
OCW has published multiple versions of this subject.