This new OCW website sets the stage for many years of evolution and growth in OCW’s programs. We’ll be making enhancements and adding new features in the months to come. Please help us improve the site by giving us feedback through this user survey.
We’ve brought forward the same MIT-created content that hundreds of millions of learners around the globe have come to expect—but now, with a fresh interface and new features to help more people find and use materials from thousands of MIT courses.
- First, it’s mobile-optimized. For the growing global community that relies on phones for internet access, this opens up an entirely new learning experience.
- Second, it features a streamlined content discovery experience, centered on an improved search function.
- Third, it enables us to showcase an ever-more vibrant and current reflection of MIT teaching and learning. We’ll be working with faculty to add and update material even more frequently, keeping up with timely topics and evolving teaching methods.
- Use the “feedback” button located on the right side of the screen to tell us what you think.
- Take our user survey to describe your use cases and general thoughts on the NextGen site.
- You’ll see changes to the site over time, so please come back to visit periodically.
Thank you for interest, feedback, and support of OCW!
Consider donating to OpenCourseWare to help further our efforts. If you haven’t already, sign up for our newsletter.