Gilbert Strang explains differential equations and linear algebra, which are two crucial subjects in science and engineering. This video series develops those subjects both separately and together and supplements Prof. Strang's textbook, Differential Equations and Linear Algebra.
The video series is divided into eight parts corresponding to chapters of the textbook.
- Introduction (2 videos)
- First Order Equations (10 videos)
- Second Order Equations (13 videos)
- Graphical and Numerical Methods (8 videos)
- Vector Spaces and Subspaces (5 videos)
- Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors (8 videos)
- Applied Mathematics and ATA (4 videos)
- Fourier and Laplace Transforms (5 videos)