Scharmer, C. Otto. “Presencing Principles: Reflections on Practice.” Paper prepared for Presencing-In-Action Lab, Presencing Institute, Cambridge, MA, October 2010, pp. 27-30.
After-Action Review; Speaking with Authentic Leadership Presence
Write a final reflection paper (2 to 5 pages). You can choose any form for that paper. Here are a few things that you may want to include:
- Your key insights on the topic.
- Your key insights on your self.
- What touched you and why?
- What do you want to create going forward: the life and leadership intention that crystallized for you over the past couple of weeks? What was clarified? What is essential for you?
- What questions are you sitting with now?
- What support structure are you going to create for yourself (your self) in order to continue your journey (practice; deep listening; coaching; “do what you love, love what you do”)?