How to Learn MATLAB®
- help and lookfor Commands
- Mathworks Site: Getting Started with MATLAB®
- Try the demo Command from within MATLAB®
Debugging Programs in MATLAB®
- keyboard, dbstop and dbcont Commands
- dbstop if error is Useful
- Suppose x and y are column vectors. Compute the Euclidean distance between x and y.
- Suppose X and Y are matrices. Compute a distance matrix D where dij is the Euclidean distance between the _i_th column of X and the _j_th column of Y.
Handout on MATLAB®, Statistics, and Linear Regression (PDF) (Courtesy of Justin Werfel. Used with permission.)