Course Meeting Times
Lectures: 2 sessions / week, 1.5 hours / session
- Thorough understanding of the unit process steps
- Exposure to modern CMOS process flow and integration issues
- Introduction to the impact of processing on device electrical performance
- Awareness of epitaxial growth, characterization, and processing of SiGe
- Basic understanding of the SUPREM IV process simulator
Note: This field changes dramatically every few years. Keeping up with the latest developments is a continuous process.
Who should take this Class
Anyone considering graduate research or a career in microelectronics or microfabrication.
Exposure to basic concepts covered in 6.152J helpful but not required.
|Homework (5 Homework Assignments)||50%|
Paper: maximum length of 20 pages, or
In-Class Presentation (with handouts): 17 minutes, plus 3 minutes for questions/discussion.