On the first day, students completed web and literature research on issues in child development, mental health, and chronic disease in India. They were assigned a particular set of resources to study in pairs, and prepared a three-bullet review assignment:
- What's the particular resource about, in a nutshell?
- What is really great / interesting / valuable?
- What is missing?
Materials for Sangath
On the final day of this workshop, participants produced materials and recommendation in the following categories, addressing their chosen topic:
- Managing and helping people with dementia
- Maternal mental health
- Child development and disabilities, especially autism
- Addiction and interventions focusing on alcohol
In addition, each team compiled:
- A list of experts in related fields of interest
- Feedback and suggestions about the Sangath website