These Problem Solving Help Videos provide step-by-step solutions to typical problem solved in an undergraduate course on Vibrations and Waves. Along with each video, Professor Busza has included two sample problems for you to solve. Answers and hints are provided, but not full solutions.
NOTE: These videos were originally produced as part of a physics course that is no longer available on OCW.
- Simple Harmonic Motion and Introduction to Problem Solving
- Harmonic Oscillators with Damping
- Driven Harmonic Oscillators
- Coupled Oscillators without Damping
- Traveling Waves without Damping
- Standing Waves Part I
- Standing Waves Part II
- Electromagnetic Waves in a Vacuum
- Accelerated Charges Radiating Electromagnetic Waves
- Interference of Electromagnetic Waves