1. Disposable Camera (PDF)
2. Internships (PDF)
As each group did not have time to get through all of the processes, you are only required to do 3 of the 4 process choices listed in homework 3.
Other things to remember
- You may work as a group to take the pictures or take pictures individually.
- You must do the write up individually.
- The homework is posted on the web as a Microsoft® PowerPoint® file.
- You should download this file so that you can insert/import your pictures into it.
- Insert/import your pictures into the file, THEN print the file so that you can write on it.
- There are instructions on the web for getting pics from your camera into the Microsoft® PowerPoint® document.
What to hand in
- Hand in a soft copy of all the pictures you take. You should put them on a floppy disk or email to the TA.
- Hand in a hard copy of the homework.
Write up (PDF)
Camera Support (PDF)
2.000 Graphics Tutorial (PDF - 2.8 MB)
Microsoft® PowerPoint® GUI (Look for GUI section) (PDF)
4. Machine Components and Systems (PDF)
5. Etch a Sketch (PDF)