Game Engine Tutorial (PDF)
Project 1: Low Fidelity Prototyping (PDF)
Project 2: Digital Prototype with Project Management (PDF)
Project 3: Digital Prototype II: User Interface (PDF)
Project 4: Small Game Project (PDF)
Presentation Expectations and Requirements (PDF)
Focus Testing Basics (PDF)
Focus Test Report (PDF)
Focus Test Script (PDF)
Bugs and Bug Reporting (PDF)
Sample Project Backlog (XLS)
Useful Tools for Game Making (PDF)
Project 4 References
- “Games for a New Climate: Experiencing the Complexity of Future Risks.” Pardee Center Task Force Report, 2012.
- Suarez, Pablo. “Linking Climate Knowledge and Decisions: Humanitarian Challenges.” The Pardee Papers, 2009.
- “Early Warning, Early Action.” International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, 2008. (PDF)
- “Urban Risk Reduction (URR) Climate Assessment.” International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, 2012.
- “World Disasters Report: Focus on Early Warning, Early Action.” International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, 2009.
- “World Disasters Report: Focus on Urban Risk.” International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, 2010.
- Heatwave Fact Sheet (PDF)
- UNICEF Cholera Toolkit
- Cholera Game Proposal (PDF)
- Anticipatory Humanitarian Action: Forecast-based Early Warning Protocol (PDF)
- Coughlan De Perez, E., B. Van Den Hurk, M. Van Aalst, and B. Jongman. “Forecast-based Financing: An Approach for Catalyzing Humanitarian Action Based on Extreme Weather and Climate Forecasts.” Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences, 2014. (PDF)
- Paying for Predictions A participatory activity where players become Red Cross/Red Crescent workers who face changing risks in the face of climate change.