- « Video: Interview with Erik Brynjolfsson
- 4.1.1Video: Week 4 Introduction
- 4.1.2Video: What Occupations are Growing?
- 4.1.3Video: Emerging Forms of Work
- 4.1.4Video: Uber Case Study
- 4.1.5Video: Interview with Jianming Zhou and Ryder Pearce
- 4.1.6Video: Interview with Erik Brynjolfsson
- 4.1.7Video: Interviews with Barbara Dyer and Scott Stern
- 4.1.8Video: MIT Technology Conference with Meryam Bukhari
- » Video: MIT Technology Conference with Meryam Bukhari
Entrepreneurship and Good Jobs
What role do entrepreneurs play in shaping the future of work? The Hitachi Foundation works with entrepreneurs to build companies that are financially successful, provide good jobs, and make positive social impacts.
In the video below, Professor Kochan interviews Scott Stern, Chair of the Sloan School’s TIES group, and the President of the Hitachi Foundation, Barbara Dyer.