- « Video: The Post-War Social Contract
- 2.1.1Video: Week 2 Introduction
- 2.1.2Video: The New Deal at Work
- 2.1.3Video: The Post-War Social Contract
- 2.1.4Video: PDC: Early Childhood Education for All
- 2.1.5Video: Social Contracts, Past and Present
- 2.1.6Video: Careers and Competencies with Professor Lee Dyer
- » Video: Social Contracts, Past and Present
Last week, in his introductory video, Professor Kochan introduced the “Personal Development Corner,” which will be a section of the course focused on education, professional development, and career planning.
In this week’s video, Professor Kochan talks about the importance of early childhood education. Research suggests that early education is very important, but, unfortunately, not enough young people receive it!