- « Video: Holding Global Corporations Accountable
- 3.1.1Video: Week 3 Introduction
- 3.1.2Video: What Changed in the 1980s and Why Should We Care?
- 3.1.3Video: The Purpose of the American Corporation
- 3.1.4Video: The Changing Role of the Corporation
- 3.1.5Video: The Rise and Fall of Saturn
- 3.1.6Video: High Performance Work Systems
- 3.1.7Video: Market Basket Case with Zeynep Ton
- 3.1.8Video: Holding Global Corporations Accountable
- 3.1.9Video: Alternatives to the Traditional Corporation
- 3.1.10Video: High School and College: Necessary but Not Sufficient
- 3.1.11Video: Life Long Learning: Moving from Rhetoric to Reality
- » Video: High School and College: Necessary but Not Sufficient
Sometimes strong, high-road employment practices don’t survive leadership succcession. When new leaders come in, the organization reverts to more traditional ways. Yet, there are ways to overcome this.
In this video section, Professor Kochan examines alternative business organization models that provide possible solutions to this problem.
Video: Alternatives to the Traditional Corporation
Explanation As described in the video, Patagonia is a benefit corporation.