- « Video: High School and College: Necessary but Not Sufficient
- 3.1.1Video: Week 3 Introduction
- 3.1.2Video: What Changed in the 1980s and Why Should We Care?
- 3.1.3Video: The Purpose of the American Corporation
- 3.1.4Video: The Changing Role of the Corporation
- 3.1.5Video: The Rise and Fall of Saturn
- 3.1.6Video: High Performance Work Systems
- 3.1.7Video: Market Basket Case with Zeynep Ton
- 3.1.8Video: Holding Global Corporations Accountable
- 3.1.9Video: Alternatives to the Traditional Corporation
- 3.1.10Video: High School and College: Necessary but Not Sufficient
- 3.1.11Video: Life Long Learning: Moving from Rhetoric to Reality
- » Around the World
The needs of organizations are in continuous flux. In the past, you could expect a lot of on-the-job training to stay in a company over the long term. This model is becoming less common, so it’s important to have a strategy to help you succeed in your career!
Professor Kochan offers some advice in this video segment: we have to move the rhetoric of life-long learning into a reality.