- « Video: High Performance Work Systems
- 3.1.1Video: Week 3 Introduction
- 3.1.2Video: What Changed in the 1980s and Why Should We Care?
- 3.1.3Video: The Purpose of the American Corporation
- 3.1.4Video: The Changing Role of the Corporation
- 3.1.5Video: The Rise and Fall of Saturn
- 3.1.6Video: High Performance Work Systems
- 3.1.7Video: Market Basket Case with Zeynep Ton
- 3.1.8Video: Holding Global Corporations Accountable
- 3.1.9Video: Alternatives to the Traditional Corporation
- 3.1.10Video: High School and College: Necessary but Not Sufficient
- 3.1.11Video: Life Long Learning: Moving from Rhetoric to Reality
- » Video: Holding Global Corporations Accountable
Can you imagine workers protesting to support their CEO? In this video, Zeynep Ton examines the case of Market Basket, which relied on “high road” business practices.
Video: Market Basket Case with Zeynep Ton
Explanation The Market Basket case shows that by having higher staffing levels than other low-cost supermarkets, workers can complete their jobs without errors while also spending more time addressing customer needs.