- « Video: Market Basket Case with Zeynep Ton
- 3.1.1Video: Week 3 Introduction
- 3.1.2Video: What Changed in the 1980s and Why Should We Care?
- 3.1.3Video: The Purpose of the American Corporation
- 3.1.4Video: The Changing Role of the Corporation
- 3.1.5Video: The Rise and Fall of Saturn
- 3.1.6Video: High Performance Work Systems
- 3.1.7Video: Market Basket Case with Zeynep Ton
- 3.1.8Video: Holding Global Corporations Accountable
- 3.1.9Video: Alternatives to the Traditional Corporation
- 3.1.10Video: High School and College: Necessary but Not Sufficient
- 3.1.11Video: Life Long Learning: Moving from Rhetoric to Reality
- » Video: Alternatives to the Traditional Corporation
Today’s economy is global. Companies have divisions located in multiple countries and many depend on networks of buyers and suppliers located throughout the world. How can we hold corporations accountable for good, humane practices when they operate across different legal environments?
Professor Kochan examines these issues in the following video:
Video: Holding Global Corporations Accountable
Explanation Suppliers located in countries that had less corrupt governments scored better on the audit measures.