This course covers matrix theory and linear algebra, emphasizing topics useful in other disciplines such as physics, economics and social sciences, natural sciences, and engineering. It parallels the combination of theory and applications in Professor Strang’s textbook Introduction to Linear Algebra.
This course has been designed for independent study. It provides everything you will need to understand the concepts covered in the course. The materials include:
- A complete set of Lecture Videos by Professor Gilbert Strang.
- Summary Notes for all videos along with suggested readings in Prof. Strang’s textbook Linear Algebra.
- Problem Solving Videos on every topic taught by an experienced MIT Recitation Instructor.
- Problem Sets to do on your own with Solutions to check your answers against when you’re done.
- A selection of Java® Demonstrations to illustrate key concepts.
- A full set of Exams with Solutions, including review material to help you prepare.