This session explores the linear algebra of electrical networks and the Internet, and sheds light on important results in graph theory.
Lecture Video and Summary
- Watch the video lecture Graphs, Networks, Incidence Matrices (00:47:57)
Graphs, Networks, Incidence Matrices
- Read the accompanying lecture summary (PDF)
- Lecture video transcript (PDF)
- Read Section 8.2 in the 4th edition or Section 10.1 in the 5th edition.
Problem Solving Video
- Watch the recitation video on Graphs and Networks (00:12:30)
Graphs and Networks
- Recitation video transcript (PDF)
Problems and Solutions
Work the problems on your own and check your answers when you're done.