Even the "easy" material from the first third of the class is useful in answering these surprisingly complicated questions! Your understanding of linear algebra has been built up using the four subspaces, the eigenvalues, and all the special types of matrices: symmetric, orthogonal, projections, permutations (and you can add more).
Lecture Video and Summary
- Watch the video lecture Final Course Review (00:43:25)
Final Course Review
- Read the accompanying lecture summary (PDF)
- Lecture Video Transcript (PDF)
Problem Solving Video
- Watch the recitation video on Final Exam Problem Solving (00:12:16)
Final Exam Problem Solving
- Recitation Video Transcript (PDF)
Looking for something specific in this course? The Resource Index compiles links to most course resources in a single page.