Unit II covered a lot of material, the heart of this course. To go beyond the explanations in the lecture video, try reading the lecture summary which outlines orthogonality and least squares, determinants, and eigenvalues.
Lecture Video and Summary
- Watch the video lecture Exam 2 Review (00:48:20)
Exam 2 Review
- Read the accompanying lecture summary (PDF)
- Lecture video transcript (PDF)
- Review Chapters 4, 5, and 6 (through Sec. 6.3) plus Sections 8.3 and 8.5 in the 4th edition or Review Chapters 4, 5, and 6 (through Sec. 6.3) plus Sections 10.3 and 10.5 in the 5th edition.
Problem Solving Video
- Watch the recitation video on Exam 2 Problem Solving (00:17:51)
Exam 2 Problem Solving
- Recitation video transcript (PDF)
- 观看视频: 习题讲解 -- 第二次考试例题 (00:18:36)[watch this recitation in Mandarin]